Mitigation Number

Mitigation Number

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 October 2022

Whitehall, SW1 - CLEAR at 1244hrs

18th October at 1150hrs

Whitehall is closed in both directions due to a demonstration:

Routes affected: 3, 11, 12, 15, 24, 29, 87, 88, 159, 453

3, 87 - Curtail at Lambeth Bridge.

11 - From Parliament Square, A Bridge Street, A Westminster Bridge, L York Road, L Waterloo Bridge, A Aldwych LOR. Both directions.

12 - Curtail at County Hall.

15 - Curtail at Ludgate Circus.

24 to Hampstead Heath - From Parliament Square, A Bridge Street, A Westminster Bridge, L York Road, L Waterloo Bridge, L Strand, A Charles I Roundabout, L 5th exit into St Martin's Place LOR.

24 to Pimlico - From St Martin's Place, L Duncannon Street, L Strand, R Waterloo Bridge, R York Road, R Westminster Bridge, A Bridge Street, L Parliament Square LOR.

29 - Turnaround using Charles I Roundabout.

88 -  From Parliament Square, A Bridge Street, A Westminster Bridge, L York Road, L Waterloo Bridge, L Strand, A Charles I Roundabout LOR. Both directions.

91 - Curtail at Aldwych.

159, 453 - From Westminster Bridge Road, R York Road, L Waterloo Bridge, L Strand, A Charles I Roundabout LOR. Both directions.

Diversion reference: D49924